Today we head out to Europe! It has been a rough go this week with unknowns but the Lord has continued to show me the way. I am so grateful for all the prayer and encouragement this week it was much needed and well used :)
Our first stop is Corgeno Italy for 10 days of training before heading into Slovenia for the World Championships (Olympic qualifier). These trips are serious business but we will follow it up with an Olympic orientation visit to London, England where things will be more relaxed and we will be on our own for workouts.
As we head out today please continue to pray for:
- health and safety for the team while traveling and training
- Good training leading into Bled and conditions that give us opportunities to qualify
- Specific, continued healing of my body- I am rowing but relief is always nice :)
- officials, staff and support systems abroad.
I know this post is not detail rich but I wanted to just touch base before leaving. It has been a rocky ride but the rocks are so small in comparison to the rest. I know what and who I am racing for and as long as I stick to that no one will stop me.
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last. But we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
1 Corithians 9:25
No comments:
Post a Comment