Just as an update to all of you who are keeping up. I had my consultation with the doctor about my leg yesterday and we both decided it was best to hold off testing until my rib is healed and I can do the test using the rowing machine. This will ensure more accurate results as it is what seems to agitate my leg the most. It is dissapointing to not be further ahead, but I am doing my best to be patient and see things out.
The hardest part of all of this is now the rib injury, as because of the set back in testing my ribs have been made more obvious to me as an issue, which is not healing as fast as I would like (it has not even been a week yet however.... patience, I know). Just another test of focus that I will learn from.
For now I will be doing a lot of x-training to avoid pain and further injury. Sometimes boring but necessary. I am doing the best I can to stay positive, calm and on track despite a setback.
No comments:
Post a Comment