Our first 10 days or first half of camp came to a close yesterday morning with a rainy and windy row. I have been feeling under the weather but I think I did a decent job of hanging in there for the last workout of the first camp. However, I am writing this blog right now in the time that I would have been on the water, better this afternoons workout to be resting than tomorrow. Hopefully the cough etc will dissipate with all the extra vitamin care I have been taking.
Anyway, what I really would like to make some note of is that the powers that be have nominated me for financial assistance which is a total answer to prayer. Thank you so much for all your prayers in this matter. Yet again I have been provided for in perfect timing. Something that I find even more encouraging is that the Lord's timing has been impeccable (could it be anything less?). Each time I start to wonder if this is really the right track for me He puts something before me to encourage this path.
So, I will continue to push myself and stay focused, and take care of my body because how can I repay such a gift with anything less than my best, even if it is not required.
No comments:
Post a Comment